Amanda Super Consulting Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Amanda Super Consulting Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25thMay 2018.
Collection of personal data
Amanda Super Consulting Ltd may collect or receive personal information directly or indirectly from business contacts, individuals and/or from publicly available sources including social media sites, and/or from third parties, such as companies operating business development databases and/or publicly available registers.
We may collect and process the following information:
- Job title
- Name of employer organisation
- Contact information including corporate and/or personal email addresses
- Postal address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better professional service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Facilitating the hosting of events and meetings.
- Unless we are asked not to, we use client business contact details to periodically provide information that we think will be of interest about us and our services, new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to administer, manage and customise our website according to your interests.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), one lawful basis we rely on for processing information is in order to meet our ‘legitimate interests’. From time to time, we may use your information for direct marketing purposes, to invite you to networking and professional events and to make recommendations to you about services that may be of interest to you. We may also contact you for market research purposes or to take a survey in relation to your professional role.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- To opt out of direct marketing and to stop receiving emails from an Amanda Super Consulting Ltd list, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.